Veil Of Desire

Sunday, June 10, 2007

My driving test

On friday the something-th, I went to the RTO to give the test for my driver's license. After 5 hours of waiting in the heat I finally got into the driver's seat. There I sat for less than 2 minutes. My onerous task included starting the car (which several people just refused to do) and taking a u-turn (the guy after me had it easier. He had to make a right turn. Just one frigging turn!!!!!). after which i got my driving capability approved. In related events, deepak didn't even have to do this much. He was given his license without having to give the test. He alleges this is because of some nation-wide nexus between his driving agency and the RTO but we all know the truth which is: he just didn't fit in the car. In more related events i took my Honda civic out for a drive with my dad sitting next to me (ofcourse). For the record I'd like to state that there were no accidents, no lives lost and the car still works. So there :P .

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • pity.......no driving test for me....i have a genuine license.....n i still dun know how to drive a car or a bike!!!! although i must admit....its pity on me....

    By Blogger Rene Lacoste, at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home